Million Dollar Home Camera Bag. Slr Camera Canon. Panasonic Camera Ag.
Crumpler 2 Million Dollar Home Camera Bag
- an adaptation of bags used to carry photographic equipment. Todays camera bags are rectangular with many additional zippered outside compartments.
- Crumpler is a bag company headquartered in Melbourne, Australia and with European offices in Cologne, Germany. It began as a messenger bag company, but has since expanded its range, notably into laptop bags and camera bags.
- The number equivalent to the product of a thousand and a thousand; 1,000,000 or 106
- The numbers from a million to a billion
- a very large indefinite number (usually hyperbole); "there were millions of flies"
- the number that is represented as a one followed by 6 zeros
- (in Roman numerals, M written with a macron over it) denoting a quantity consisting of 1,000,000 items or units
- The basic monetary unit of the US, Canada, Australia, and certain countries in the Pacific, Caribbean, Southeast Asia, Africa, and South America
- a United States coin worth one dollar; "the dollar coin has never been popular in the United States"
- the basic monetary unit in many countries; equal to 100 cents
- a piece of paper money worth one dollar
- at or to or in the direction of one's home or family; "He stays home on weekends"; "after the game the children brought friends home for supper"; "I'll be home tomorrow"; "came riding home in style"; "I hope you will come home for Christmas"; "I'll take her home"; "don't forget to write home"
- Relating to one's own country and its domestic affairs
- home(a): used of your own ground; "a home game"
- provide with, or send to, a home
- Of or relating to the place where one lives
- Made, done, or intended for use in the place where one lives
- .2 Network (pronounced Dot-Two Network) is the name of an upcoming television network designed for digital television subchannels (hence the ".2") owned by Guardian Enterprise Group that will replace the GTN network on a date yet to be announced.
- two: being one more than one; "he received two messages"
- two: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
Crumpler 3 Million Dollar Home Shoulder Bag for Compact Digital SLR Camera, Olive/ Red
The Crumpler 3 Million Dollar Home Camera Bag is a 900 denier, water-resistant, nylon shoulder bag made to carry photo gear with accessories. The bag can be customized using the moveable divider in the main section. It has a strap with buckle and a touch fastener Silencer flap that prevents the "hook and loop" closure from being used.There are four pockets for accessories and the bag is carried by an attached, adjustable shoulder strap. It is suitable for a compact digital
SLR, standard zoom lens attached, or DV cam and accessories. E.g. EOS 300D, 30D, D70, D200 (without battery grip) & up to 6"/15cm long lens attached
New Crumpler Gear - 6MDH
Recently I purchased the Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home camera
bag. Overall, I think it's a great bag.
In the photo above I've shown it with the gear I carry when walking around: Canon 50D gripped with a 24-70 2.8 L attached, 10-22mm, the 50mm 1.4, and either the 70-200 2.8 L or a 580 EXII speedlite.
The bag will compliment my favorite bag, a Kata Sensitivity V backpack. The major advantage to the messenger-style bag will be that it allows me to carry the gripped camera body with the lens attached.
The newer Crumpler bags feature the velcro silencers - a very handy feature. However, I don't feel comfortable carrying the bag without the plastic clips locked when the velcro is not employed. At first I was pretty unsure of the interior's bright green coloring, but now I find it somewhat attractive.
Crumpler 4 million dollar home (bag) w/Canon 5d
When buying a new bag, I wasn't sure whether the 5d would fit into the Crumpler 4 million dollar home bag. It does, but there is not much room to spare.
Canon 24-70 L lens is attached to the camera w/hood reversed; Canon 85mm f1.8 lens is in the pocket to the right of the camera. The strap tucks neatly into the space to the right of the camera.
The 5d will NOT fit with the 550EX lens next to it, nor will it fit with the 70-200 2.8 or 4 L lens attached. No way.
The fit is a bit snug front-to-back, but there is still room in the front velcro pocket for spare batteries, CF cards, filters or other small items.
Also, if I take this setup out and decide to use the 85mm lens, I cannot put the camera into the bag that way--the body will not fit into the bag with the 24-70 in the side pocket.
2 million dollar home camera bag
A protective environment for your basic photo and or video equipment that doesn't scream "photo bag!" HOLDS: A digital
SLR w/ vertical grip & "kit' lens attached, approximately 3 extra lenses, external flash unit and basic accessories. FEATURES: Water resistant 1000D Nylon shell & 420D Ripstop Nylon lining External pocket with internal mesh pocket 2x hidden internal side pockets Mesh zip pocket under clip & Velcro release flap Padded & Brushed Nylon-lined main compartment Configurable dividers Plastic stiffening layer in base Carry Handle Adjustable and removeable shoulder strap with removable shoulder pad Fully padded
See also: d5000 digital slr camera rent underwater camera housing fuji camera coupons beach camera new jersey best picture quality compact camera playa del carmen web camera easy to use digital camera digital camera for sale cheap